Directions (Q. 1 – 3) : Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions : In a college six students S, C, A, N, E and O, likes to play six different sports – Cricket, Chess, Hockey, Football, Baseball and Volleyball and Pursuing Ph.d in six different subjects i.e. Commerce, Math's, Economics, Geography, Physics and Agriculture. S is pursuing Ph.d in Commerce. C likes to play Volleyball. A and N does not play Chess. E does not pursue Ph.d in Geography and Economics. O, who does not like to play Cricket and Chess, pursuing Ph.d in Agriculture. N is not pursuing Ph.d in Economics. The student who is pursuing Ph.d in Economics likes to play Baseball. The student who likes to play Hockey pursuing Ph.d in Physics. A and E are not pursuing Ph.d in Math's.
1. Who is doing Ph.d in Geography ?
1) C 2) S 3) O 4) Data Inadequate 5) None of these
2. Which sports does S like to play ?
1) Cricket 2) Hockey 3) Chess 4) Football 5) None of these
3. Ph.d in Agriculture is done by the student who likes to play –
1) Chess 2) Baseball 3) Cricket 4) Football 5) None of these
Directions (Q. 4 – 8): Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions :
Directions (Q. 9 – 10) : Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions : In the lure of high salary. Young Indian professionals are now more eager to work outside India, despite the country's growth prospects. West Asians countries that include Dubai, Kuwait and Muscat besides Australia and Singapore are turning out to be the most favored destination for them.
A) The working environment is better.
B) Indian professional headed to West Asia in droves.
C) Job opportunities in India are less.
D) Professionals move out of India because they get job that pay them much higher.
E) In India entry level salary is less.
9. Which of the following among (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) can be a probable reason behind the given information ?
1) Only A 2) Both C and E 3) Only D 4) Both A and C 5) None of these
10. Which of the following among (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) can be an inference of the given information ?
1) Only B 2) Both A and C 3) Only E 4) Only D 5) None of these
(1 to 3)
1.4; 2. 3; 3. 4;
8. 4; Putting option 4 in given expression
L < M > Q > N M > N. Hence, option 4 follows.
9.3; Professionals are moving towards gulf countries because pay packets offered to them are much move then the similar talent gets in India.
10. 1; Option 1 is clearly inferred from the given information, that much of the young professionals are moving towards West Asian Countries in large numbers.