Directions (Q. 1 –2): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions : India today conclave being organised in New Delhi several leaders like Omar Abdullah, Ashok lahiri, V. K. Bajaj, S. Y. Quarishi, Jairam Ramesh, Deepika Padukone and Harish Slave are participating in it. Sports, Peace and Trust, Relations, Human life, Terrorism, Education and Politics. The topics on which the leaders will be speaking on anyone but not necessarily in the same order. They will be speaking on different week of the days.
A) Omar Abdulla speaks on sports on Saturday.
B) There is a gap of one day between the topics of Human life and politics.
C) S.Y. Quarishi speaks on Terrorism.
D) Deepika Padukone speaks on Thursday.
E) Ashok Lahiri speaks on Human life on Monday.
F) Harish Slave speaks on Politics.
G) Jairam Ramesh speaks on Peace and Trust.
H) No leader speaks on Relation either on Friday or Sunday.
I) Terriorism is spoken on Friday.
1. Which are the topics spoken on Tuesday and Thursday ?
1) Politics and Terrorism 2) Relation and Education 3) Terrorism and Relation 4) Peace and Trust and Politics. 5) None of these
2. V. K. Bajaj spoken on which topic and on which day ?
1) Politics – Wednesday 2) Terrorism – Friday 3) Relation – Tuesday 4) Education – Thursday 5) None of these
Directions (Q. 3 –7): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions : Eight friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a round circle facing inside and outside of centre. Four of them facing inside and four outside. All having favourite colours viz. pink, blue, red, green, yellow, white, violet and orange. A is sitting second left of C who is facing the centre. F is facing outside the centre and sitting third left of person whose favourite colour is red. Person having favourite colour green and violet are the neighbour of C. G is facing the centre and his favourite colour is pink. The person having favourite colour yellow facing outside the centre. The person who is facing H sitting outside the centre. B favourite colour is green and facing outside the centre and he is sitting third to left of D. A favourite colour is red.
3. Whose favourite colour is orange ?
1) A 2) B 3) D 4) C 5) E
4. Who are person facing outside the centre ?
1) F, B, C, H 2) B, E, D, F 3) A, C, B, G 4) G, F, B, H 5) F, B, H, E
5. Which of the following combination is true according to the given information ?
1) G – pink 2) B – orange 3) D – yellow 4) H – red 5) F – green
6. Who is the person sitting opposite to D ?
1) B 2) C 3) H 4) A 5) E
7. What are the favourite colour of G and D ?
1) Blue and white 2) Green and pink 3) White and pink 4) Violet and red 5) None of these
Directions (Q. 8-10): Answer the questions on the basis of the information given below :-
Aarti, Priya, Riya, Garima, sudha, Shilpa and Bharti are sitting in a row facing towards south. Riyais sitting to the immediate right of Aarti. Sudha and Bharti retain the neighbouring spots of the middle spot. Priya and Aarti are at the ends, Shilpa sits to the immediate left of Priya.
8. Who is the common neighbour of Sudha and Bharti ?
1) None 2) Riya 3) Garima 4) Either 2 or 3 5) None of these
9. If Bharti sits on the immediate right of Riya, then what would be the position of Garima w. r.t. Riy a ?
1) Third to the left 2) Third to the right 3) Second to the left 4) Second to the right 5) Can't be determined
10. Determine the possible neighbours of Garima ?
1) Priya, Sudha 2) Priya, Bharti 3) Aarti, Bharti 4) Either Sudha or Bharti 5) None of these
(1 to 2)
1.2 , 2. 3 ,
(Q. 3 –7) :
3.4 4. 5; 5. 1; 6. 2; 7. 3;
8.3; Only Garima sits between the possible combination of Sudha and Bharti at the middle spot.
9.4; Since the girls are facing south, Garima is on the second right of Riya.
10.5; Sudha and Bharti are the only neighbours of Garima