Directions (Q. 1-5) : Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow. Seven servicemen A, B, C, D, E, F and G belonging to different companies - Genpact, Infosys, Wipro, Microsoft, Intel, Tata and Reliance, but not necessarily in the same order are going to dinner. Each likes a different dish viz– Dosa, Rajma, Rice, Pizza, Pulse, Chicken and Soup. B likes neither Dosa nor Chicken. D belongs to Wipro. C likes Pizza and belongs to Infosys. A, who likes Rajma does not belong to Genpact. The one who belongs to Intel likes Pulse. F belongs to Reliance and like Rice. G likes Soup andbelongs to Tata company.
1. Who likes Chicken?
1) Either D or E 2) A 3) G 4) F 5) None of these
2. Who belongs to Genpact?
1) B 2) G 3) 4) F 5) can't be determined
3. Who likes Pulse?
1) A 2) B 3) C 4) D 5) None of these
4. The one who likes Rajma belongs to which of the following companies?
1) Genpact 2 ) Intel 3) Infosys 4) Microsoft 5) Data Inadequate
5. Which of the following combinations of servicemen, company and dish is definitely correct?
1) G - Tata - Rajma 2) C -Infosys - Pizza 3) D - Intel – Rice 4) Can't be determined 5) None of these
Directions (Q.6 - 9): Now in each of the following questions, assuming the given statements to be true, find which of
the two conclusions I and II given below them is / are definitely true. Give answers-
1) if only conclusion I is true.
2) if only conclusion II is true.
3) if either conclusion I or II is true.
4) if neither conclusion I nor II is true.
5) if both conclusions I and II are true.
6. Statement:U < B = T≤ Q
Conclusions: I.U < Q II.U = T
7. Statement:V≤ R < Q > P
Conclusions: I.R < P II.Q > V
8. Statement:G ≥ J ≤ I ≤ F
Conclusions: I.J < F II. J = F
9. Statement:P≥ C > Y < S
Conclusions: I.P≥ Y II.P > S
Directions (Q. 10): Study the following information to answer the given questions. In a certain code language, 'they do not like' is written as 'ma la re go', 'people have their like' is written as 're ta wa sa', 'they come on time' is written as 'la ku bu si' and 'people have not on lights' is written as 'ku ma ta wa ji'
10. What does 'ma' stand for ?
1) not 2 ) they 3) come 4) on 5) None of these
(1 to 5 )
1. 1 , 2.3 , 3.2 , 4.4 , 5.2
10.1; ma –> not