Directions (Q. 1-5): These questions are based on the following information. In a board meeting of officers there were eight members, whose names are Aman, Baman, Chaman, Dhawan, Gagan, Magan, Naman, Pawan. Following information is about their sitting arrangement around a rectangular table on which three persons sit on the each longer side and one sits on the each smaller side.
1. There are two head officers and they sit on the single sides of the table. Dhawan and Pawan are not near Aman.
2. Magan sits on the corner of the longer side.
3. Gagan is diagonally opposite to Magan.
4. There is only one person between Gagan and Chaman
5. Baman is the head officer. He sits near Chaman, who is diagonally opposite to Naman.
6. Magan and Baman are not adjacent. Pawan is 3rd left of Gagan and he is not head officer.
7. Aman sits on the middle of longer side.
1. Who is in front of Pawan?
1) Aman 2) Magan 3) Naman 4) Gagan 5) Dhawan
2. Who is the second head other than Baman?
1) Magan 2) Dhawan 3) Pawan 4) Aman 5) Naman
3. Who are these three persons who sit on the same side?
1) Gagan, Aman, Dhawan 2) Chaman, Pawan, Gagan 3) Naman, Aman, Chaman. 4) Aman, Naman, Gagan 5) Can’t be determined
4. Who is between Dhawan and Gagan?
1) Aman, Pawan 2) Aman, Naman 3) Naman, Magan 4) Aman, Magan 5) Magan, Pawan
5. What is the sitting position of Pawan?
1) 2nd left of Magan 2) 3rd right of Aman 3) diagonally opposite of Gagan 4) 2nd right of Dhawan 5) 2nd left of Chaman
Direction (Q. 6-10): In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions. Mark answer
1) If only conclusion I follows.
2) If only conclusion II follows.
3) If either conclusion I or II follows.
4) If neither conclusion I nor II follows.
5) If both conclusions I and II follow.
(1 to 5)
1. 1; Aman is in front of Pawan.
2. 2; Dhawan is the second host.
3. 4; Aman, Naman, and Gagan sit on the same side.
4. 2; Aman and Naman sit between Dhawan and Gagan.
5. 4; Pawan is 2nd right to Dhawan.
6. 2 , 7. 4 , 8. 4 , 9. 5 , 10. 1