1. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word 'INCONSISTENT' each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in English alphabetical series ?
1) Six 2) Eight 3) Nine 4) Seven 5) Five
6. How many meaningful English words can be formed with the letters LPREA using each letter only once in each word ?
1) Two 2) Three 3) One 4) Four 5) None of these
Directions (Q. 7 - 10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below : There are eight friends Sunil, Ramesh, Arvind, Abhishek, Nikhil, Pawan, Manoj and Rahul are sitting in a circle. Three of them facing the centre and rest of them facing outside the centre. Everyone has taken a different insurance policy from different Indian companies namely General Insurance, LIC, PNB, SBI, HDFC, Aviva, Max life and Canara Bank. Sunil is facing the centre and sitting third to the right of Ramesh. Arvind facing the centre and sitting fourth to the left of Abhishek . Nikhil facing outside the centre and taken policy from General Insurance. Pawan and Manojare neighbour of Arvind and taken policy from PNB and LIC respectivley. Ramesh facing the centre and taken policy from SBI. Abhishek taken policy from HDFC and sitting left of Sunil. The neighbor of Ramesh has not taken policy from HDFC and PNB. The person who is sitting third right of Sunil has taken policy from Canara Bank. Nikhil has taken policy from General Insurance. Only Nikhil sits between LIC and Aviva Life.
7. Rahul has taken the policy from which company ?
1) SBI 2) PNB 3) LIC 4) HDFC 5) Max life
8. Who are the neighbor of Arvind ?
1) Pawan and Ramesh 2) Manoj and Pawan 3) Manoj and Nikhil 4) Pawan and Rahul 5) None of these
9. Sunil has taken the policy from which company ?
1) HDFC 2) General Insurance 3) Aviva 4) LIC 5) None of these
10. Who are the three person facing the centre ?
1) Arvind – Ramesh – Abhishek 2) Pawan – Ramesh – Sunil 3) Manoj – Ramesh – Sunil 4) Arvind – Ramesh – Sunil 5) None of these
6. 1; LPREA = (PEARL, LEPRA)
(7 to 10)
7.5; 8.2; 9.3; 10.4