Directions (Q. 1 – 6): Study the following information carefully and answer the question that follows: Five professionals A, B, C, D and E are practicing their professions in different cities viz. Bengaluru, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Jaipur, but not necessarily in the same order. Each has a different profession viz. Lawyer, Counselor, Doctor, Pharmacist and Engineer but not necessarily in the same order. Each professionals have one week off viz,Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but not necessarily in the same order.
A) One who is engineer is practicing in Bengaluru.
B) Three person among them i.e. the one whose week off is Friday and the one who is working in Hyderabad are working in a government firm. But the other two i.e. the one whose week off is Thursday and the one who is counselor are working in a private firm.
C) The one who is counselor not C.
D) D is lawyer and working in a private firm.
E) B is not living in Hyderabad but working in a government firm.
F) The one who has Friday off and the person who is working in Chennai are not friend but both are practicing in a government firm.
G) The one who has Wednesday off is a counselor.
H) A has Monday off.
I) B and pharmacist professional are friend.
1. Who has Thursday off ?
1) C 2) A 3) D 4) E 5) None of these
2. Who among the following is working in Chennai ?
1) A 2) B 3) C 4) D 5) Can't be determined
3. Who has Friday off ?
1) One who is engineer 2) One who is Pharmacist 3) One who is doctor 4) Can't be determined 5) None of these
4. One who is councelor lives in –––
1) Hyderabad 2) Bangalore 3) Chennai 4) Jaipur 5) Can't be determined
5. Which of the following statement is correct ?
1) A has Friday week off 2)Councillor has Tuesday week off 3) D lives in Hyderabad 4) E is pharmacist 5) None of these
6. Which of the following statement is not necessarily correct ?
1) A is a doctor 2)C has Tuesday off 3) D has Thursday week off 4) E lives in Mumbai 5) None of these
Directions (Q. 7 – 10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions that follows : P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are eight enclosures in the zoo. Eight animals viz. Lion, Panther, Bison, Bear, Deer, Leopard, Tiger and Monkey are housed in each enclosure but not necessarily in the same order. All the enclosures are around a circular chamber but the lock of each enclosure is in the outward direction with respect to the circular chamber. Enclosures T and V are not in neighbor position. Bear is housed in enclosure V. There are two enclosures between the enclosures in which Panther and Bison are housed. The enclosure in which bison is enclosed placed second to the left of enclosure P. There are two enclosures between V and the enclosure in which monkey is housed. W and S are immediate neighbors of each other. The enclosure in which leopard is housed, is on the immediate right of the enclosure in which tiger is enclosed. Leopard and deer are not housed in enclosure U. U is not an immediate neighbor of the enclosure in which monkey is enclosed. The enclosure in which leopard is housed cannot placed with the enclosure in which lion is housed. Enclosure T is second to the left of the enclosure in which panther is housed. Neither monkey nor panther is housed in R. S and Q are not at neighbour position. Q in which bison is not housed placed on the immediate left of enclosure U. There is only one enclosure placed between Q and the enclosure in which monkey is housed and that enclosure can never be P. There is only one enclosure placed between those two enclosures in which tiger and monkey are housed.
7. Which of the following animal is housed in enclosure U ?
1) Bear 2) Lion 3) Bison 4) Leopard 5) Can't be determined
8. Tiger is housed in which of the following enclosures ?
1) T 2) V 3) Q 4) S 5) None of these
9. Which of the following pairs of enclosures and animals is definitely true ?
1) V – Tiger 2) R – Leopard 3) Q – Lion 4) W – Panther 5) None of these
10. How many enclosures are placed between S and W when counted in clockwise direction from W ?
1) Six 2) Three 3) Four 4) Five 5) None
1.3, 2.1, 3.1 , 4.5 , 5.5 , 6.4
7.2; 8.5; 9.4; 10.1;