Department of Posts, Government of India has invited Applications from eligible applicants to fill up the MTS posts in various Postal /RMS Divisions and Administrative offices in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 1800/-
End Date of receiving application: 07.04.2014
Applying mode: Online or Manual
For online mode, applicants must visit the www.appost.in website
For manual mode, applicants need to download the form, fill it with necessary details as mentioned in the notification and send it through speed or registered post only
· Male Candidates (OC/OBC), Exservicemen (OC/OBC) have to remit Rs. 500 and rest of the candidates must remit Rs. 100 including Women candidates.
· Last Date for payment of exam fee is 07.04.2014
· Payment must be made in e-payment mode in post office for both Online/Manual application
Matriculation/SSC or ITI from recognized Board
18 – 27 years of age
*Exemptions as per government rules for specified categories
Total Vacancies are 109
The exam will be conducted for 90 minutes.
The candidates shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test covering the following subjects/topics.
Part ‘A’ – 25 marks – 25 questions on General knowledge – Multiple Choice Questions
Part ’B’ – 25 marks- 25 questions of Mathematics – Multiple Choice Questions
Part ‘C ’- Two segments
1) 25 marks – 25 questions – English language -Objective Type /Multiple Choice Questions
2) 25 marks – 25 questions – Regional language-(Telugu )Objective type/ Multiple Choice Questions
For viewing the notification and further details
Please visit www.appost.in