Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment 2014: Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) has issued a employment notification for the recruitment of 92 Programme Coordinator, Subject matter Specialist & Programme Assistant Jobs on contract Basis. Eligible applicants can apply through Prescribe format 15th September 2014.
Last date of Submission of Application : 15th September 2014
Vacancies details :
Programme Coordinator : 19 Posts
1. Applicants should have minimum 2nd Class Bachelors degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Agri Engineer & Technology with 55% marks from a Recognized university Or Institute.
2. Should have 5 years experience in relevant field.
3. Pay Scale Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.8000/- Per Month.
4. Age limit should not exceeding 45 years as on 1st January 2014.
Subject matter Specialist : 61 Posts
1. B.Sc. in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry / Fishery Science/ Agri Engg & Technology with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university or institute.
2. Must have passed NET Exam.
3. Pay Scale Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.6000/- Per Month.
4. Age limit should not exceeding 40 years as on 1st January 2014.
Programme Assistant: 12 Posts
1. BSc in Forestry Science / B.Sc. (Ag) with minimum of5 % marks.
2. Age limit must be between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st January 2014.
3. Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Per Month.
The Selection process will be made on through Written Test / Interview.
candidates require to pay application fee Rs.850/- for Programme Coordinator, Rs.750/- for Subject matter Specialist and Rs.550/- Programme Assistant deposited in favour of Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar in SBI Account No.1017371536 of State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar by deposit pay slip.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants can apply through prescribe format along with all required docuemnts like educational, Age proof, experience and more supported docuemnts are attested and should be sent to Registrar, Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar-751003, Odisha on or before 15th September 2014.